Sunday, July 15, 2007

One more Chance for Michael Vick






Michael Vick, of the bounding speed
and terrible personal reputation, may
have at LEAST one more chance on the
football field this fall.



Why?

Because the Falcons drafted Joey Harrington. Yes, I think he is one of the good guys, but Harrington is a NON rushing quarterback who throws just as many interceptions as Vick.

Harrington is certainly not Plan A for the Atlanta coaching staff, but I wouldn't be surprised if they send him in for some reps as a Running Back this offseason. Pick up some moves, Joey!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll bet they're laughing in Houston, now that they've got Matt Schaub and Atlanta's got future federal prisoner Mike Vick.

BTW, you don't really expect Joey Harrington to perform any better in Atlanta than he did in Detroit, do you?

Eve Hill said...

Thanks for your comment... I agree, it'll take more than Joey Harrington himself to make it in Atlanta. Like I said, since the coaches hired him, I sure hope they have taken the time to map out a Plan "B" should Michael Vick get arrest-- uh, I mean, injured.

But yes, I do think Harrington has the potential. He's got that Jim Harbaugh hunger (and the same initials!). Yes, Harbaugh came up just a little short with the Colts, but he was good enough to have had a real chance.