Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Breaking records, but not our hearts..?

Brett Favre means more to the Packers team and fans with each passing year, but I hope he's not coming back just to break John Elway's victory record or complete more touchdown passes than Dan Marino. He has to know he is beyond records and into legend already.



I'm thrilled that I don't have to see him go yet,
but I really won’t be able to stand it if I have to see him fail.


CONGRATS TO THE COLTS!
Debating Super Bowl commercials is not usually my thing, but I have to speak up against this one, disguised as an interview...
In the post game show with Deion Sanders, rookie Kelvin Hayden said a Tiki Barber "Cadillac" commerical inspired his dream that he was going to run an interception in for a score! If I'm not mistaken, this is product placement! I know he wasn't voted MVP, but does Hayden get a free Escalade for saying that?

No comments: